- Title: A Summer with the Shiba Inu
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
- Developer: Quill Game Studios
- Publisher: Quill Game Studios
- Release Date: 23 Aug, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
A Summer with the Shiba Inu is a visual novel with interactive, meaningful choices.
When Syd the Shiba Inu returns to Shiba Island after a ten year absence, she sets off a chain of events that overturns the lives of all the dogs she had left behind. She gets back in touch with her old friend, Max, and along the way meets a mysterious Labrador retriever named Quei-Li. (What’s a Lab doing on the Island, anyway?) They are her only remaining allies as she tries to survive the past that made her leave the Island in the first place.
- 3 main endings for Syd, with 10+ endings for other dogs depending on your actions!
- Visual novel with story wordcount of ~70,000
- Random facts about dogs in menus
- 30 Steam achievements
- Dog bark button in preference menu
Demo available – please see our website.
An emulated instance made so that Reality can be reallocated amongst the dogs of the Island.
This allocation is based on ranking, and therefore how good a dog is.
It could be said that the ranking based on these ARInas maintains the social order.
And it is in my best interests to ensure that I have the highest ranking possible. I will fight tooth and claw for it, because only then can I gain freedom…