- Title: Gods of Havoc: Into the Void
- Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Mykel Flynn
- Publisher: Mykel Flynn
- Release Date: 9 Aug, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
Gods of Havoc heralds a return to the classic God-Game.
Gods of Havoc is a three-part series offering difficult, turn-based strategy. Each game places the player as a god in different eras of a planet’s history. ‘Gods of Havoc: Into the Void’ takes place on a galactic scale.
Gods of Havoc: Into the Void
You take the roll of a god, to a sentient, and self-governing populace. With no interference from you, your people will spread out to the stars, colonise new worlds, build fantastic structures, wage wars, and reshape the universe… that is, they would, if there weren’t other gods, and other races, waiting to stop them.As a god, you have the power to aid your people with powerful magics, and to guide their progress with suggestions and dreams. Even with your help, it may not be enough to defeat the brutal and magical forces building against them.
- A turn-based strategy game.
- Battle up to ten other gods and their peoples.
- An intelligent simulation of space colonisation, exploration, and exploitation.
- Use a ‘Pass-Time’ option to move the game forward,
- And customise a log to alert you when certain events happen.
- A fiendishly difficult AI with various difficulties.
- Crafted from a love of Populous, Megalomania, and other ancient god-game classics!
- 3 game-modes: standard solar systems, high density asteroids, and completely random placement. Each offers unique gameplay and strategies.