- Title: Lightstep Chronicles
- Genre: Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Eipix Entertainment
- Publisher: Eipix Entertainment
- Release Date: 1 Aug, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
Lightstep Chronicles is a dark sci-fi text-based adventure set on the alien vessel with an insane AI as your captor.
You play as a military captain exploring an off-world underground crashsite. You discover an ancient spaceship of alien technology and imperial livery, and are then whisked away on an intergalactic adventure of trying to stay alive and relevant in a spaceship that clearly has a hidden agenda. At the heart of Lightstep Chronicles is a text-based adventure, allowing you to communicate with the ship’s AI, a manic creature that seems to be at war with itself.
Lightstep Chronicles is set in stunning futuristic art deco off-world locations, sharing the universe of the Dark Horse Comics series Lightstep. The game focuses on the thin line between humanity and artificial intelligence, and the very nature of transcendence.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce Gtx 660 2GB or AMD equivalent graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space