- Title: SolSeraph
- Genre: Action, Strategy
- Developer: ACE Team
- Publisher: SEGA
- Release Date: 10 Jul, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
As the guardian of humanity, civilization is in your hands. Build your cities and set up defensive structures to protect them from the constant threat of monsters, then descend into their lairs with sword and spells to eliminate them for good. Explore floating islands, ancient caverns, and lost cities. The world is yours!
Brought to you by ACE Team, the creative minds behind Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash, SolSeraph combines action and strategy for a rich and unique gameplay experience reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
- Restore Humanity Back to Prosperity – Balancing side-scrolling action and top-down strategy elements, carefully guide each tribe from the clouds above in order to help expand their territory and dispel the dark fog that shrouds their lands. Once each of the creatures’ lairs have been exposed, you must take the role of Helios to fight the monsters head on.
- Take the Fight to the Enemy – Armed with his sword, shield, and magical archery, Helios will need to confront a range of enemies including goblins, beastmen, bat riders, and more on his way to facing the Younger God that controls them. Defeating these challenging foes will grant Helios new magical powers such as healing herbs and ice shards.
- Protect the Homeland – Help each tribe determine how to shape their village by utilizing a range of different units, from houses and farms to support the growing population, to building warrior barracks and archer towers to defend themselves against the waves of monster attacks.
- Help from the Highest Powers – Yuzo Koshiro, the legend behind many classic video game soundtracks, has composed the opening theme to SolSeraph. Additionally, acclaimed writer Jonas Kyrazes (The Talos Principle, The Sea Will Claim Everything) has lent his talents to craft the game’s compelling narrative.