- Title: Wreckin’ Ball Adventure
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
- Developer: Don’t Bite Devs
- Publisher: No Gravity Games
- Release Date: 2 Aug, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is a family-friendly platformer for up to 4 players, with ball-shaped robots and physics-based puzzles.
Save the little K160 robot from the evil SuperCom and escape from the mysterious lab.
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is excellent to play solo or in couch co-op mode.
Discover how to interact with your fellow robot escapees’, helping one another.
Roll, jump and swing using your handy-dandy grappling hook to reach new heights!
Gather the orbs and collect the stars to unlock the next levels.
Wreck through the walls, avoid the hazards to reach your goal – breaking out of the gaol.
Discover a story layer hidden under the action surface – find out why SuperCom wants to destroy a sweet round robot.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 64-bit processor, Intel Core i3-4130 3.40 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 DirectX: Version 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card