- TITLE: A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986
- GENRE: Casual, Indie
- DEVELOPER: Oracle and Bone
- PUBLISHER: Oracle and Bone
- RELEASE DATE: 23 Apr, 2020
ABOUT THIS GAME
A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is a visual novel game. Follow the story of Michelle and Sam, and how their chance meeting evolves into a deeper relationship. Set in vibrant Hong Kong in the year 1986, it is an original story about love, family, and culture.
A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is about seeking identity and meaning in a rapidly changing world where conflicting worldviews and cultures collide. Inspired by Hong Kong cinema, 80s anime, city pop, and contemporary Asian literature, A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is an homage to the past and a visual delight for fans of retro art and fashion.
- A compelling romance story set in Hong Kong, 1986
- Interactive character dialogue and two unique endings
- Point-based system to unlock bonus scenes
- Over 400 original and unique hand-drawn art assets, vibrant backgrounds and character art inspired by 1980s anime and media
- Original vaporwave and 80s inspired soundtrack
- Featuring music from Timecop1983, Crystal Cola, and Stevia Sphere
DIRECT LINK (Patreon Only)