- Title: Sneaker
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Threebeak
- Publisher: Threebeak
- Release Date: 31 Oct, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
Sneaker is a first-person, puzzle stealth game, wherein your only weapons are shoes, which can be thrown for various effects that will aid you in traversing levels, sneaking past guards and helping you uncover the mystery of a bureaucratic city. But remember that you only have two shoes, so managing how you throw your shoes is the key to success. To complement your shoes, you have access to a time rewind feature that encourages experimentation and minimizing the cost of failure in a challenging stealth game.
You sneak under cover of darkness through a city governed by a mysterious regime. Delve deeper and uncover the town’s secrets, protected only with a pair of shoes and a tape recorder … that can rewind time.
You are a master of shoe-based espionage, and you alone can overthrow the totalitarian administration known as The Castle. For this treacherous and secret mission, you will need to retrieve an array of deadly and confiscated contraband:
- A handy tape recorder with the ability to rewind time, unsticking what got stuck
- A pair of classic red sneakers to distract your foes – before beating them into a slumber
- A sturdy boot that can turn light into dark
- A seductive but deadly stiletto that lets you grapple across the rooftops
Stay undetected, challenge the status quo and immerse yourself in this thrilling, absurd and mysterious world; brimming with shadowy figures and menacing guards.
Some simply wear shoes. Others use their shoes to make a difference. Will you roll up your socks and accept the mission?