- Title: We Need To Go Deeper
- Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation
- Developer: Deli Interactive LLC
- Publisher: Deli Interactive LLC
- Release Date: 1 Aug, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
DIVE. DISCOVER. DIE. Crew a submarine with friends in We Need To Go Deeper – a 2-4-player cooperative submarine roguelike set in a Verne-inspired undersea universe.
2-4-Player Online Co-op
Designed with human interaction in mind, in We Need to Go Deeper you communicate or perish. Play with friends, strangers, or bots!
Crew Your Submarine
Pilot, repair, load torpedoes and reroute power as you and your crew dash around one of several unlockable submarines on your voyage into the deep.
Explore The Living Infinite
The Living Infinite is an ever-changing undersea trench – with randomized biomes, on-foot expeditions, loot, civilizations and a dynamic difficulty system to keep you guessing every time you take a dive.
Wield a Variety of Tools
From wrenches, to wedding rings, to electricity-powered weaponry, a wide selection of tools and weapons await discovery.
Customize Your Adventurer
Choose from a wide variety of era-specific outfits from the 19th century so you can dive in style! Non-gender-specific mustaches included.
- OS: Windows Vista or Later
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2450M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz) or Better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1400 MB available space