- Title: Parachronism: Order of Chaos
- Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation
- Developer: NinjaVault
- Publisher: NinjaVault
- Release Date: 13 Sep, 2019
ABOUT THIS GAME
Parachronism: Order of Chaos is a story-driven action RPG with life sim elements set in a fantasy world inspired by Ancient China, where the three kingdoms of Earth, Sky, and Sea once ruled peacefully, until the Sea Kingdom split into two and led to generations of war.
You awaken to find yourself transported back in time to this strange, war-torn land, with no knowledge of how you got there. Everyone around you recognizes you as a princess—and not just any princess, but the fugitive princess of the Western Sea Kingdom, who vanished when the palace was attacked.
Now, as you feign amnesia to hide your true identity, you resolve to find a way back home even as you avoid the soldiers hunting for you. But a chance encounter with a mysterious old man leads you to discover something much more dire is in the air, a growing chaos that might destroy time itself…
• Experience an emotional story as you travel across the world to stop the growing darkness before it can destroy the kingdoms.
• Fast-paced action combat lets you fight enemies in real time battles, using a variety of skills as you level up and grow stronger.
• Manage your time wisely based on the in-game calendar, as special events occur on certain days and plot quests must be completed within a designated period of time.
• Build your relationships by befriending characters throughout the game, paying attention to their likes and dislikes as you offer them gifts and invite them to spend time with you.
• Gather materials and harvest food to craft new items, prepare meals, and give gifts.
With a day/night cycle, hunger and stamina meters, and more, Parachronism blends life sim elements and action RPG combat to present a grand adventure across its fantasy world.